Building a New Plan
Retirement plans are a great way to attract and retain quality employees, as well as help employees have the luxury of deciding how they spend their time later in life! The Department of Labor and the IRS have a number of requirements tied to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act. Unfortunately, getting the right plan for you and your employees isn’t easy, but you don’t have to go it alone. We're specialists that serve as a prudent expert to guide you along the process.
What We Do For You:
- Consult on your retirement plan philosophy and design the retirement program strategy
- Manage cost and maximize the dollars available for the plan
- Act as your advocate in negotiating and setting up the plan with vendors
- Educate you on your fiduciary responsibilities
- Share investment liability with you as a fiduciary; outline your investment policy statement and choose your investment options; select and monitor your investments
- Manage the set-up process and establish behind-the-scenes processes with you to make sure you’ve got it covered
- Educate your employees about the plan and how to use it
- Service the plan ongoing
Check out the case studies to the right to learn how we've helped clients like you.
Read Our Case Studies: