39% of retirement plan audits did not comply and contained a MAJOR deficiency. --DOL, May 2015, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Does your organization's employee retirement plan require an audit?
Will it soon? (hint: the plan is approaching 120 participants)
Retirement plan audits can be expensive and a time consuming distraction.
Don’t throw money away on a poor quality audit that the DOL may determine to have major deficiency.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify a quality retirement plan auditor
- Save time on your plan's audit
- Learn best practices for surviving your audit
- Better manage your retirement plan to meet minimum fiduciary standards
- Optimize your plan for your employees and your audit
Who Should Attend:
Plan Sponsors - CFOs or Controllers - HR Professionals
Parking/Transportation: Rosslyn Metro, street/garage parking
Zeynep Orhan, CPA of Hertzbach & Company, P.A.
Courtenay Shipley, CRPS, AIF of Retirement Planology, Inc.
Moderated by Mark P.S. Edward, CPA, CGMA, FCA of Hertzbach & Company, P.A.