American Bar Association - Webinar - Sponsored by the Joint Committee on Employee Benefits
Investment products and services are critical to the success of any single-employer or multiemployer retirement plan. This program will consider how best to review and negotiate contracts for investment advisors, record keepers, investment products. Topics to be discussed include:
• Trust Agreement for Qualified Retirement Plans.
• Section 401(k) Recordkeeping and Investment Platform Agreements, including language for ERISA budgets.
• Investment Product Agreements.
• Third Party Administrative Agreements.
• RIA and Investment Services.
Moderator: Robert A. Miller, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP, Cleveland, OH
Speakers: Joyce Mader, O’Donoghue & O’Donoghue, LLP, Washington, DC
Frank Palmieri, Palmieri & Eisenberg, Princeton, NJ
Courtenay V. Shipley, CRPS, AIF, Retirement Planology, Inc., Alexandria, VA
To receive CLE credit you must be logged into the webinar for the ENTIRE program (including the Q&A) with your unique PIN number that will be emailed to you. Partial credit is not available for this program or recording.